Reason why "Haneya" is chosen
Thanks to special sewing improvements, it can be easily worn in just 10 minutes as if it were a clothes. Although it looks neatly finished, it is a kimono that does not require any troublesome accessories with a single strap, and it is easy to move and is easy to move.
Price including Fukuoka Tower observation fee
The rental fee usually includes an observation fee of 800 yen (including tax) for adults.
Our hair ornaments are handmade by staff.You can choose the original hair decoration that matches your kimono.
Baggage custody service
We will store luggage other than valuables during the experience.
Flow of rental
- Store name
- KIMONO RENTAL HANEYA
- Fukuoka Tower 1F, 2-3-26 Momochihama, Sawara-ku, Fukuoka 814-0001
- Regular holiday
- Open all year round (except when the tower is closed)
- Business hours
- 1 hour / 2,200 yen (tax included) 2 hours / 3,300 yen (tax included) 4 hours / 5,500 yen (tax included)
1 day / 11,000 yen (tax included)Return by 17:00 the next day Late charge ... 1 hour / 1,100 yen
- Included in the price
- Fukuoka Tower observation ticket fee / kimono / obi / hair ornament / accessory case / tabi / sandals
- cancellation charge
- E-mail or telephone by 17:00 the day before 100% cancellation fee on the day
- Number of kimonos
- 10 for men 40 for women Necessary for children “Yukata” will be available from July to September.
- Group correspondence
- Maximum capacity 30 people